Saturday, September 12, 2009

What has happened the last month

So I have been so busy with the start of a new school year, the kids starting school, and Syd starting daycare. Life has been good...Syd is almost 7 months old now, pulling herself up on things, scooting (trying so hard to crawl) everywhere, and eating... so much. She is really trying to cut some teeth and has her miserable moments. She has found a spot in our bed during this time so we can all get some sleep.
Garrett began Football and I know I am his Mom and all but he really is the team. He plays QB, safety, running back, and is their kicker. He has scored 2 touchdowns. The first one he ran at least 45 yards and the second one was on a kickoff return, running 70 yards. He does awesome. Let me tell you......I am not a good football Mom. I have my little trainers kit next to me with ice, tape, wraps, band-aids and anything else these boys need. It's scary!!
Savannah started soccer today and had a GREAT first game. She played Mid-field and forward and scored twice. She has so much fun with her team and can run forever. I forgot my camera today but don't worry, more soccer pictures will be coming soon!
I can't believe that Bug and Nan are in the 4th grade. They love being back in school.
Billy and I actually had some time together and played in a volleyball league on Tuesday nights with our next door neighbors. It was a blast. We had fun spending a little time together and we actually did a great job. We got to the semi-finals the first session and when Billy found his arm swing, we dominated the second session. Next spring......Softball!!
Well, I will try to be more diligent with my blogging! Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY!!! AN UPDATE! Ha! I totally believe that Garrett is the bomb in football, and I can totally see you sitting there with your first aid kit. I wonder how I will be if any of the boys decide to play football...ugh. I am also not surprised that Savannah is awesome at soccer and can run forever...little athletes! I love 7 months and LOVE when they scoot around and try to crawl. I do not love the teething part. Go team Martin...Billy playing VOLLEYBALL?! I am trying to see it in my head and I just can't!!!! KEEP UPDATING HOY!!

    ReplyDelete