Monday, October 19, 2009

Holy Cow!!! Do these kids have a death wish or what?!?! Savannah and Garrett can make fun out of any box they find. In fact they get so excited when we do our Costco run. No more presents for them.. just the boxes please! No one got hurt in this picture. I did have to save Savannah one time from her trying to surf (yes standing up!) Oh Lord!!!!

Sydney turned 8 months yesterday. It was also my Birthday (21 baby!!! :) ) I woke up to my favorite thing in the world.....Family Cuddles!!! Then we went to church.
I then spent the afternoon at the Zorn's (Lisa B and family) new house (so beautiful) with my Mom Syd and Malaini Touchstone. Savannah went to a buddy's birthday party and the boys stayed home for some much needed male bonding. It was a great day. Thanks ladies......and Ryan!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord. I would have a heart attack from looking at that picture if I hadn't already popped out 3 boys who also do crazy crap and can't scare me anymore. That is awesome. Happy birthday Hoy, and wow I saw the pics of Lisa's new house!

    ReplyDelete