Monday, January 18, 2010

Wow what a long month and a half!!

Merry Christmas, Happy New year and welcome back to school!!! We have been crazy busy as usual. I posted a bunch of pictures below to update you on our lives the last month. Today Sydney is 11 months old. She has 4 teeth now and eating mostly what we eat. I stopped nursing her on New Year's Eve. Sad day but more than ready. It is hard to believe that she is almost a year. Garrett and Savannah are busy as usual. Playing basketball and indoor soccer. They were dying over break when they were trapped inside with the freezing cold temperatures. They are happy to be back to school with their friends and great teachers. I am happy to be back but loved having the time off with my family. My classes are great so far. I am excited for this semester, but how long until summer? I am in my second master's class now and Billy just started a new one as well. AAHH what are we doing? It will all be worth it in the end right? Anyway, enjoy the updates. I will try to be better at keeping you up to date. (LISA and ELAINE :) )!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously. I was wondering what the heck was going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the update and all the pictures. Glad everyone is well. love, et

    ReplyDelete