Friday, November 6, 2009

Is the "watching TV" position a twin thing?

So Halloween has come and gone. We had a pretty good night until the wind picked up. We almost made it all the way around the neighborhood but got to the end and Billy had to go back to get the car and pick us up. It got pretty chilly. Aiden went trick or treating for the first time with us. As usual, the kids got way too much candy. For the past 4 years, the kids and I make a pinata and put all the candy in it for future holiday gatherings, but this year, I'm seeing how much tush I can actually fit into my sweats. I have gone to town on their candy. Oh what can you do?!?!
Savannah cut her hair again for Locks for Love and looks beautiful! She is so cute how she sits in front of the mirror like a pre teen coming up with different ways to wear it. She loves the reactions she has received!! She had her first indoor soccer game last Wednesday and kicked butt! Her team won 6-3 and she made 4 goals. She was on Fire. Indoor is so much fun. It is such a faster game. Garrett has had practice EVERY day this week 5-7 for this all-star football tournament. He has his first game tomorrow. It will be a challange for him because they have him blocking (which he did none of during the regular season) and playing a defensive position he has never played before (notice I did not say which position...I have no idea what they are)! It is good for him though. His coach said he may play a little quarter back but we'll see. Syd is crawling up stairs, standing on her own for a few seconds, kissing you, clapping and mimicking sounds you make. Everyday it seems she does something new. She has two teeth now and had a HORRIBLE last few weeks, but knock on wood I hope it's over!! Because our lives are not busy enough, I started my Master's this week. WHAT? I know....all this chaos and Billy and I trying to get our Master's. We need help!! Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I know being there would be better, but this blog is great. I love keeping up with your family.
    Love, et

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not anonymous but will have to experiment on the profile stuff. et aka Jinni's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shoving my face with candy as well. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete