Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We are back!


It has been a while since I have blogged. Our household has been burning from both sides lately. Between Garrett's football, Savannah's soccer, Sydney's lack of sleep, me working and taking classes and Billy working and taking classes, it was just a matter of time before we all got sick. Last Sunday Garrett started throwing up at 7:30 PM. Savannah was soon to folllow at 9:00 and then me at 4:00 AM. It was violent. 8 hours of throwing up every 30 minutes. We were completely out of commision the next day. My Mom (bless her heart) came over to take care of Syd while I finished my puking rounds. After a couple of days, we were still run down and all caught colds. Billy was clear of all of this until last night. He ended up puking all night. We are now on Thanksgiving break, Done with sports practices and looking forward to a much needed REST! Enjoy the updates.


2 comments:

  1. Good Lord! I hate it when that happens! And the dad almost always miss it...Scott think he is in the clear (and sometimes he is) and then BAM! He has got it too...and that is why we are done having children. I get so sick of cleaning up everyone's puke. No more people!

    ReplyDelete